Mom's Ham Balls.
You can make Mom's Ham Balls using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Mom's Ham Balls
- Prepare of Meat Mixture.
- You need 2 lb of Ground Ham.
- It’s 2 lb of Ground Pork.
- It’s 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- You need 3 cup of Graham Cracker Crumbs.
- Prepare 2 cup of Milk.
- It’s 4 of Eggs.
- You need of Sauce Mixture.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 2 can of Tomato Soup.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Vinegar.
- You need 2 tsp of Dry Mustard.
- It’s of NOTE: We double the sauce mixture so there is enough.
Mom's Ham Balls instructions
- Preheat oven to 350° Can also make in larger turkey roaster @ 350°.
- Combine meats, crumbs, milk and eggs in bowl and combine well..
- Shape into approx. 80 (1 1/2 in) balls. Place in a single layer(i did double layer. It was fine) in large baking pan..
- In a bowl mix together soup, sugar, mustard and vinegar and pour over balls..
- Bake @ 350° for about 1 hr..
- These are great to throw in the freezer and thaw out for lunches or a quick dinner. Also great for parties..
- You can also make loaves with this receipe.
recipe by liliana8083 @cookpad