Banana walnut oats cake. An healthy option for the craving. Easy to make and mouth melting. This Banana Bread Coffee Cake is riddled with chocolate chips and walnuts (optional) with an INCREDIBLY creamy cream cheese filling all showered with Cinnamon Walnut Streusel and Vanilla Drizzle!
Fold in the walnuts and mashed bananas. Spoon the mixture into the tin and level the surface. Naturally sweetened, vegan and gluten-free, and insanely delicious. You can have Banana walnut oats cake using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Banana walnut oats cake
- It’s 2 of bananas.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- You need 4 tbsp of oil/ghee.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped walnuts.
- It’s 1 tbsp of choco chips.
- You need 1 tsp of vinegar.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and gently fold everything together. Then add the chopped walnuts and oats and gently fold/mix until the. While banana bread is sort of a plain Jane food—one that we happen to love—there's something wonderful about a banana cake that walks that tightrope between familiar and unexpected so well. Gluten free, vegan banana, walnut and oat cookies recipe.
Banana walnut oats cake instructions
- First mash the bananas in a mixing bowl. It is good if the bananas are a little over ripen.
- Now add brown sugar and oil and mix well till the mixture is well combined.
- Keep the oven to Pre heat at 160c for 10mins.. Now add milk and mix well.
- Then seive wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon powder and salt for 2-3 times and add to the wet mixture.
- Add in oats and mix well.. Then add walnuts and choco chips and mix gently..
- Grease the cake tin and keep ready. Finally add vinegar mix well and pour into the greased tin top with some nuts and choco chips and tap a couple of times…
- Now bake in preheated oven at 160c for 25-30 mins or untill done. Check by inserting a toothpick in the center to come out clean.
recipe by Anuradha kulkarni @cookpad
Healthy and tasty Anzac style cookies with sunflower seeds and dark chocolate. This cake is perfect for morning or afternoon tea. It's light and moist and jolly easy to make. For best results, make sure the bananas are overripe. Add the eggs, milk, bananas, walnuts and then self-rising flour, stirring after each ingredient.