Quick, Easy and Beautiful Sake Lees Muffins.
You can make Quick, Easy and Beautiful Sake Lees Muffins using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick, Easy and Beautiful Sake Lees Muffins
- Prepare 40 grams of Sake lees.
- You need 50 ml of Boiling water.
- Prepare 150 grams of ★ Cake flour.
- It’s 6 grams of ★ Baking powder.
- You need 2 large of Eggs.
- It’s 70 grams of Sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of Walnuts, sesame seeds, chocolate chips (optional).
Quick, Easy and Beautiful Sake Lees Muffins step by step
- Sift together the ★ ingredients..
- Dilute the sake lees in boiling water, adding a little at a time in several batches and stirring with each addition. I use a fork to stir. Preheat the oven to 170℃..
- Add the sugar, eggs, and vegetable oil into a bowl and mix..
- Add the diluted sake lees and mix..
- Add the sifted ★ ingredients and mix once more. Mix in the walnuts, sesame seeds, chocolate chips or other ingredients of your choice here. I added walnuts, white sesame seeds, and black sesame seeds in the photo..
- Pour into muffin cups and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, then they're done! Voila!.
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad