Chicken, Sweet Potato and Walnut Stir Fry.
You can have Chicken, Sweet Potato and Walnut Stir Fry using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken, Sweet Potato and Walnut Stir Fry
- Prepare 1 of thigh or breast Chicken (thigh or breast meat).
- Prepare 1 medium of Japanese sweet potato.
- You need 50 grams of Walnuts.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cake flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ◎ Shaoxing wine.
- You need 2 tbsp of ◎ Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ◎ Vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ◎ Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ◎ Chinese soup stock.
- It’s 1 of Vegetable oil.
Chicken, Sweet Potato and Walnut Stir Fry step by step
- Break up the walnuts roughly with your hands, and dry roast in a frying pan over low heat for 5 minutes, or in a toaster oven for 3 minutes..
- Cut the sweet potato into 1cm cubes, soak in water then drain..
- Put the sweet potato cubes on a heatproof dish and cover with plastic wrap. Microwave for 3 minutes at 500-600 W..
- Remove any sinew or fat from the chicken and cut into small bite-sized pieces. Finely chop the garlic..
- Heat some vegetable oil in a frying pan, add the garlic and stir fry over medium heat. When it starts to smell nice add the chicken that has been dredged in flour, and stir fry until the color of the chicken changes..
- Add the sweet potato and stir fry for one minute. Add the walnuts and add the combined ingredients marked with ◎ – the shaoxing wine, soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, and Chinese seasoning granules..
- Stir fry over high heat until the flavoring ingredients are evenly distributed, then turn off the heat..
- Transfer to a serving dish..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad