Vickys Oaty Pumpkin Loaf Cake, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Oaty Pumpkin Loaf Cake, GF DF EF SF NF using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Oaty Pumpkin Loaf Cake, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 180 g of gluten-free / plain flour (2 cups).
- It’s 60 g of gluten-free rolled oats (2/3 cup).
- You need 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of bicarb / baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of xanthan gum if using GF flour.
- It’s 1.5 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 112 g of Stork block gold foil margarine (1 stick).
- It’s 100 g of soft brown sugar (1 cup).
- Prepare 100 g of granulated sugar (1 cup).
- You need 170 g of pumpkin puree (3/4 cup).
- Prepare 6 tbsp of light coconut milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need of For the Icing.
- You need 125 g of icing sugar (1 cup).
- It’s 3 tbsp of light coconut milk (adding more as required).
- Prepare 1 tsp of maple syrup.
Vickys Oaty Pumpkin Loaf Cake, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350F and lightly grease a loaf tin.
- Mix the flour, oats, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger and xanthan gum together in a bowl.
- In another bowl, cream together the margarine and sugars until fluffy then mix in the milk and vanilla.
- Mix half of the flour and half of the pumpkin puree into the creamed margarine.
- Add the rest of the flour and pumpkin and mix again.
- The batter should be thick like a banana bread. Pour into the loaf tin and smooth the top.
- Bake for 45 – 50 minutes until risen and pulling away from the edges of the tin.
- Turn out and cool on a wire rack while you make the icing.
- Mix the icing sugar, coconut milk and the maple syrup together and form a glaze a little bit thinner than cinnamon roll glaze.
- Drizzle over the cake when cooled.
- Slice and serve.
recipe by Vicky@Jacks Free-From Cookbook @cookpad