Eggless oats chocolate banana walnut cake. This simple recipe brings out rich, spongy, dense and moist chocolaty cake without using milkmaid or eggs. Healthy Ragi Banana Cake- Eggless & Gluten Free (Video Recipe). The Sugar I have used is raw sugar- you can use Jaggery or Palm or Coconut Sugar- These are less refined versions of the white sugar and hence contain more nutrients.
A quick and easy recipe that Tasty and healthier than traditional cakes, this quick and easy eggless banana cake recipe is Optional Ingredients: Coconut flakes, chocolate and other ingredients can be delicious additions to. I followed exactly your measurements and added walnuts extra. Eggless chocolate cake – super soft, moist & delicious. You can make Eggless oats chocolate banana walnut cake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggless oats chocolate banana walnut cake
- It’s 3 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 tbspn of butter.
- You need 2 cups of oats flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 2 tbspn of baking powder.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need 5 of Walnuts.
This is a simplest eggless chocolate cake recipe with step by step photos & video. It turns out very soft, moist, spongy and very light. These banana chocolate chip cookies are of course soft and chewy because of the mashed bananas. Eggless Banana Walnut CakeVegetarian Tastebuds – Bela.
Eggless oats chocolate banana walnut cake instructions
- Mix the wet ingredients 3 smashed ripe bananas, ½ cup milk, 2 spoons butter..
- Mix the dry ingredients 2 cup Oat flour, 3/4 cup cocoa powder, 2 spoons baking powder, pinch of salt, pieces of walnut..
- Mix both wet and dry ingredients..
- Line a silver foil in a brownie plate and add the mixer to it..
- Preheat oven – 350F for 15 mins. Bake – 350F for 45 mins..
recipe by Sheetal Pandrekar @cookpad
Eggless Banana Walnut Cake in Bread MachineCulinary Shades. A delicious combination of chocolate and banana that is baked to get a rich and scrumptious looking cupcakes. You can serve the these cupcakes as a Rich Chocolate Banana Muffins Recipe is one delicious combination for a breakfast or a snack. Fruit cakes are my favorite type of cakes that I like. Dust it with some powdered sugar or enjoy as such with a cup of coffee!