Smoked Turkey Reuben Sandwich.
You can make Smoked Turkey Reuben Sandwich using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smoked Turkey Reuben Sandwich
- Prepare 4 slices of dark or light rye bread.
- You need 1 1/2 ounces of Thousand Island dressing.
- It’s 4 oz of Smoked turkey — sliced very thin.
- Prepare 2 oz of Sauerkraut — (Notes- V.I.P. drained well or you will get a soggy sandwich- you may want to rinse off the sauerkraut).
- Prepare 4 of Swiss cheese slices.
- You need as needed of Whole butter — softened,.
Smoked Turkey Reuben Sandwich instructions
- Spread each slice of bread with approximately 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) of Thousand Island dressing..
- Place the Swiss cheese, turkey, sauerkraut and on one slice of bread. Top with the second slice of cheese and rye bread, keeping the dressing side inside the sandwich.
- Butter the top slice of bread and place the sandwich on a hot griddle or saute pan butter side down. Carefully butter the second slice of bread..
- Griddle the sandwich, turning once when the first side is well browned. The sandwich is done when both sides are well browned and the fillings are very hot and the cheese is melted..
- Cut the sandwich in half diagonally and arrange as desired for service..