Caramel banana walnut cake.
You can make Caramel banana walnut cake using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Caramel banana walnut cake
- Prepare 1 cup of maida (all-purpose flour).
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 3 of riped bananas.
- You need 100 gram of crushed walnuts.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 4-5 of Vanilla essence.
Caramel banana walnut cake step by step
- First of all grease the baking tin and keep it ready,take a pan add 3 to 4 tbsp of sugar, caramalize it on low flame,.
- Pour it in to the baking tin, when it's set, arrange with chopped banana slices and keep aside..
- Now sieve all the dry ingredients and mix well, whisk all wet ingredients together eggs, sugar, oil,add mashed bananas in to it add this to dry ingredients along with some crushed walnuts..fold it gently.
- Pour the batter in to baking tin, sprinkle some chopped walnuts on the top, bake on 180 degree celcius for about 40 to 45 minutes,.
- When cake is done, let it cool down for 10 minutes before unmoulding it..
- Your healthy, tasty caramel banana walnut cake is ready to taste and serve..
recipe by Anitha (Annie) @cookpad