No bake choco layers biscuit cake(Eid special).
You can cook No bake choco layers biscuit cake(Eid special) using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of No bake choco layers biscuit cake(Eid special)
- You need 4 packets of marie biscuits.
- You need 1 tbsp of coffee powder.
- It’s 5 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 9 tbsp of sugar powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
No bake choco layers biscuit cake(Eid special) step by step
- Add cocoa powder, sugar and butter in a pot and add water in it to make semi thick paste..
- Now take a cup and add coffee powder in it and add 2 tbsp water in it and mix. Now take marie biscuit, dip it in coffee mixture and place it on plate.Now add chocolate paste on biscuit and then again dip another biscuit in coffee mixture and place it on the biscuit already place on place.Similarly stack all the biscuits that are present in one packet. You can also stack two packets or 1 and 1/2 packet. But I recommend you to stack 1 and 1/2 packet as it is easier to handle later..
- Now after stacking biscuits, apply the chocolate paste all over the biscuits. i.e. on all sides of biscuits and cover them properly. Now place the in fridge for 2 hours or until it sets..
- After 2 hours, take out from fridge and with the help of the sharp knife remove stack from bottom and place it in horizontal position. Cut it diagonally to cut perfect layers.Enjoy☺.
recipe by Ayesha Nadeem @cookpad