Gluten Free Ham Balls.
You can have Gluten Free Ham Balls using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Gluten Free Ham Balls
- Prepare of ham loaf.
- You need of corn chex (gluten free).
- Prepare of eggs.
- It’s of brown sugar.
- It’s of milk.
Gluten Free Ham Balls instructions
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Crush corn chex in a bowl..
- Add remaining ingredients to corn chex and mix well..
- Shape into balls. Place on shallow baking sheet..
- Bake for 30 minutes..
- Pour favorite barbecue sauce or glaze over meatballs. Bake an additional 15 minutes..
recipe by jevne2005 @cookpad