Cinnamon Sugar Ripple Cupcakes with Cinnamon Buttercream Frosting. Spice up your frosted desserts with this delicious The Best Cinnamon Buttercream Frosting. It is so easy to make and tastes sweet, spicy and amazing! I don't know if this is a "real recipe" or if I just made it up, but this Cinnamon Buttercream Frosting is so delicious.
Born out of a love of cupcakes, churros, salted caramel – and the desperate need to somehow have them all at once – these Cinnamon Cupcakes with their Salted Caramel. Great recipe for Cinnamon Sugar Ripple Cupcakes with Cinnamon Buttercream Frosting. I made these cupcakes because of my husband and daughters love of cinnamon bears. You can make Cinnamon Sugar Ripple Cupcakes with Cinnamon Buttercream Frosting using 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Sugar Ripple Cupcakes with Cinnamon Buttercream Frosting
- You need of CUPCAKES.
- Prepare 1 2/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 3/4 cup of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Prepare 3 of egg whites.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare of CINNAMON RIPPLE.
- You need 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need of CINNAMON BUTTERCREAM FROSTING.
- It’s 1 of full recipe Basic Vanilla Buttercream Frosting, fecipe attached in direction step #11.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need of GARNISH.
- You need 12 of to 14 cinnamon bear candies.
It was a surprise cupcake to hold the little bears! The cupcakes were so good that we were eating them for dessert.and breakfast! These Cinnamon Sugar Swirl Cupcakes are a dream of mine come true! There's cinnamon in the cupcake batter and layers of cinnamon sugar in the cupcake!
Cinnamon Sugar Ripple Cupcakes with Cinnamon Buttercream Frosting instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Line 12 to 14 standard cupcake tins with liners.
- MAKE CINNAMON RIPPLE. In a small bowl mix the 1/4 cup sugar with the 11/2 tablespoons cinnamon..
- MAKE CUPCAKES.
- In a medium bowl whisk flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- In a large bowl beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg whites, vanilla and sour cream.
- Stir flour mixture in just until combined.
- Put about 1 tablespoon batter in bottom of cupcake tins. Sprinkles with cinnamon sugar ripple mixture. Spoon another tablespoon of batter over and sprinkles with more cinnamon sugar, add another amount of batter just to top sugar mix than using a toothpick swirl batter in each tin..
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes until.a toothpick comes out just clean. Cool 2 minutes in pan then remove to rack to cool completely.
- MAKE BUTTERCREAM FROSTING.
- Make Basic Vanilla Cream Frosting,recipe attached below, ADDING the 1 teaspoon cinnamon with the sugar https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/367337-basic-creamy-vanilla-buttercream-frosting.
- Frost cupcakes,with frosting and garnish with cinnamon bears.
Then, they're topped with cinnamon frosting and sprinkled with a little more cinnamon and sugar. I couldn't stay away from them! To create these cupcakes, I started with my cinnamon cupcakes – the same used for these Chocolate Doughnut Cupcakes and my Salted Caramel Cinnamon Cupcakes. First, I increased the spices to include ginger, nutmeg and allspice (as well as the cinnamon). Next, I changed the light brown sugar to dark brown sugar.