Pork Cutlet Rice Bowl.
You can have Pork Cutlet Rice Bowl using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pork Cutlet Rice Bowl
- You need 2 slice of Pork loin.
- Prepare 1/2 of Leek or onion.
- Prepare 4 medium of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 of Flour.
- It’s 1 of Panko.
- It’s 150 ml of Mentsuyu (diluted).
- Prepare 1 of Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Panko.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 of Cake flour.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
Pork Cutlet Rice Bowl step by step
- Cut the Japanese leek diagonally. Season the meat with salt and pepper, then coat it and fry it. Cut it into easy to eat pieces..
- Put the sliced leek and the mentsuyu in a pot and bring to a boil. Then add in the cooked meat. Add in 3/4 of the egg, cover with a lid, and boil on high heat for 20 seconds..
- Pour the rest of the egg on top and boil for 15 seconds. Put some rice in a bowl, and top with the egg and pork mixture..