Seared Scampi Salmon.
You can cook Seared Scampi Salmon using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Seared Scampi Salmon
- You need 1/2 Tablespoon of Black Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 Tablespoon of Kosher Salt.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Ground Paprika.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of olive oil (or canola oil).
- It’s 6 Tablespoon of Salted Butter.
- Prepare of 3 Tablespoon White Wine (Chardonnay).
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoon of Parsley chopped.
- You need 3 Tablespoon of Fresh Dill.
- You need 1 of Whole Lemon Squeezed.
- You need 1 of Whole Tomato diced.
- It’s 3 Tablespoon of Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper.
- You need 1 Cup of Heavy Cream.
Seared Scampi Salmon instructions
- Season Salmon Garlic Powder, Salt,Black Pepper, Cayanne Pepper.
- Heat the oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot and shimmering. Cook the salmon, skin side up, until golden and crisp, about 4 minutes..
- Use another skillet pot or clean the first pot and use again.heat oil over med/high heat. Once hot, add the garlic and butter, saute over medium heat for 1 minute until fragrant, stirring frequently so the garlic doesn't burn..
- Pour in the white wine and cook for 3-4 minutes. Keep whisking so it does not burn.
- Add heavy cream then parsley, Dill, Tomato, and Squeeze Lemon..
- Add Parmesan cheese, 1 Tablespoon Paprika, 1 Teaspoon of Cayenne pepper. Whisk and taste for perfection. Then serve with Salmon.
recipe by Exquisite Roys @cookpad