Banana Cake With Peanut Butter Frosting.
You can make Banana Cake With Peanut Butter Frosting using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Cake With Peanut Butter Frosting
- You need 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of butter or margarine, at room temperature.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 of mashed banana.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Buttermilk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of finely chopped pecans.
- You need 4 oz of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter, at room temperature.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 4 cups of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla.
Banana Cake With Peanut Butter Frosting step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 9×9 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray..
- To prepare cake: sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, & salt into a bowl & set aside..
- Beat 3/4 cup butter & granulated sugar in a bowl at medium speed until light & fluffy. Beat in eggs, banana, & vanilla for about 2 minutes. At low speed, alternately beat in flour mixture with Buttermilk, beating after each addition. Fold in pecans. Spread batter into prepared dish..
- Bake for 35 minutes or until wooden pick comes out clean..
- Cool cake in dish on wire rack. Cool completely..
- For frosting: beat cream cheese, 1/4 cup butter, & 2 tbsp milk in large bowl until smooth. Gradually beat in powdered sugar until creamy & smooth. Fold in peanut butter. Stir in vanilla. Add more milk if needed for smooth texture..
- Spread frosting over cooled cake. Can decorate top with sliced bananas/chopped pecans, if desired. Serve..