Banana dates milkshake.
You can make Banana dates milkshake using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana dates milkshake
- It’s 1/2 cup of dates.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 of ripe chopped banana.
Banana dates milkshake step by step
- Spread some chocolate syrup on glass.keep it in fridge for 5mins to set..
- Remove the seeds of dates.
- In a blender add dates, sugar and 1/2 milk and blend them and make a paste..
- Now add chopped banana and rest milk and blend it again..
- Banana dates milkshake is ready to serve..
- Take the glass and serve milkshake..
recipe by Anjali Behera @cookpad