You can make Juan's Rainbow using 1 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Juan's Rainbow
- It’s 3 of Cakes.
Juan's Rainbow step by step
- Here's the recipe I used: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/simple-white-cake/ for the simple cakes. I made changes to the quantities of this recipe as this is a layered cake..
- Along with the recipe in step 1, I added red food colouring and sun dried strawberries for the strawberry cake. For the pistachio cake, I added green food colouring and crushed pistachios. For the orange layer, I used orange food colouring and dried orange peels..
- Bake all 3 cakes and leave to cool..
- Layer them one on top of another and pour melted chocolate over it..
- Leave to cool and serve chilled..
- Notes:I dried the strawberries and the orange peels for 3 days in the sun. This intensifies the flavour and kicks ass when bitten into..