Banana Walnut Whole Wheat Cake.
You can cook Banana Walnut Whole Wheat Cake using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Banana Walnut Whole Wheat Cake
- It’s 3+1 of banana.
- Prepare 1.5 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1.5 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 of lemon juice or 1 teaspoon vinegar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of refined oil.
- You need 1.5 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- Prepare As required of Few walnuts to decorate.
Banana Walnut Whole Wheat Cake step by step
- Sieve the flour, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon..
- Take one cup warm milk and add lemon juice in it and curdle it. Add sugar and mix it to dissolve..
- Mash 3 bananas. Add mashed banana, oil, sieved wheat flour and vanilla essence to milk and sugar mixture and beat well..
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees centigrade. Grease cake tin, pour the cake mixture, decorate with banana slice and walnut and bake for 35-40 minutes. Allow it to cool and serve to kids..
recipe by Ela Grover @cookpad