Peach Cupcakes. Want To Learn How To Make Cupcakes From Scratch? Peach Cupcakes were inspired by Peach Cobbler Cupcakes from Gigi's Cupcakes. I've still never tasted the real thing, but I had heard of their fun and whimsical flavors and Peach Cobbler was one of them.
For the frosting: Fill the cupcakes with the peach filling and then frost with the mascarpone frosting. This recipe was created by a contestant during a cooking competition. It has not been tested for home use. You can have Peach Cupcakes using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peach Cupcakes
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Butter, softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of White sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Almond extract (optional).
- It’s 2 cup of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Buttermilk (I use sour milk but don't use spoiled grocery store milk! There's a difference).
- It’s 3/4 cup of Peach purée.
Easy Peach Cobbler with Cake Mix Sweetened peaches are piled into a baking pan, sprinkled with cinnamon, and topped with yellow cake mix. Cubes of cream cheese and butter are then added, and the cobbler is baked until golden and bubbly. These Peach Pie Cupcakes have all the best elements of peach pie rolled into a cupcake – cinnamon, sugar, and of course, peaches. These moist & fluffy cupcakes may become your new favorite summer dessert recipe!
Peach Cupcakes step by step
- For the peach purée, i roughly blended one 16oz bag of thawed frozen peaches so that I was still left with rough chunks. You can also do the same with fresh peaches..
- Depending on if you use fresh vs frozen, brand of frozen, or the ripeness of the fresh ones, the flavor and consistency might change. Try the peach purée first and adjust the amount of sugar accordingly..
- Preheat oven to 375F/180C and prepare two 24 cup tins..
- Add flour, powder, soda, and salt into a bowl and use a whisk to sift. In another cup or bowl, measure out your buttermilk and purée. I accidentally used about a tablespoon more of purée, but the consistency was alright..
- Place softened butter in a bowl and cream with a mixer on medium speed for a few seconds or until all the large chunks are smoothed out. Add the sugar all at once and cream together for about 5 minutes. Mixture should be the texture of soft cookie dough. Don't forget to scrape down the bowl occasionally..
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing very well on medium speed until the batter is well mixed. Add your extracts..
- On the lowest speed possible, add a third of the flour, mixing only until all the flour is no longer visible. Add half the milk/peach and mix until it's just incorporated. Stop to scrape the bowl well and continue the process, ending with the last of the flour. Make sure to scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl..
- Use an ice cream scoop and measure out the batter into each cup. Batter will feel quite dense. Bake for 10 minutes and turn the heat down to 350F/170C for the last 5 minutes. Cupcakes are done when a toothpick inserted comes out with dry crumbs..
- Let cool completely on a wire rack before frosting with the topping of your choice..
For another amazing summery cupcake, you'll want to try my famous Fresh Strawberry Cupcakes! Frost each cupcake with the bourbon cream cheese frosting, and then run the edges along a plate filled with crushed graham crackers. Top with a peach chunk or slice. You can serve the peach cobbler cupcakes right away or store them in the fridge until ready to serve. These can be made up to two days in advance.