pumpkin roll with cream cheese filling.
You can cook pumpkin roll with cream cheese filling using 17 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of pumpkin roll with cream cheese filling
- You need of Cake.
- You need 1 dash of Powdered Sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of canned pumpkin.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped walnuts (optional).
- Prepare of Filling.
- Prepare 1 packages of (8oz) cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1 cup of sifted powdered sugar.
- It’s 6 tbsp of butter or margarine, softened.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanillia extract.
pumpkin roll with cream cheese filling step by step
- preheat oven to 375°F. Grease 15×10- inch jelly roll pan. Line with wax paper, grease and flour paper.
- Sprinkle a clean towel with powdered sugar and set aside..
- Combine: Flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, and salt in small bowl..
- Beat eggs and sugar in large bowl until thick. Beat in pumpkin..
- Stir flour mix into wet mix..
- spread evenly into prepared pan. Sprinkle with nuts, if desired..
- Bake for 13 to 15 mins. or until top of cake springs back when touched..
- Immediately loosen and turn cake onto prepared towel..
- carefully peel off paper..
- Roll up cake and towel together, starting with narrow end..
- let cool..
- Frosting: beat together cream cheese, powdered sugar, butter, and vanilla extract until smooth..
- Carefully unroll cake; remove towel. Spread cream cheese mixture over cake. Reroll cake..
- Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate at least an hr..
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar befor serving if desired.
recipe by wiscogirl @cookpad