3 bean turkey chili. This easy turkey chili recipe uses lean ground turkey and a whole lotta beans! Pinto, kidney, and black beans are your trio in this three-bean ground turkey chili made in a slow cooker. Substituted some lean beef sausage slices instead of turkey and stewed tomatoes instead of fire roasted tomatoes.
Increase the heat to medium-high and bring to a simmer, then reduce the heat and simmer until the vegetables are tender and the flavors have. This lean Three Bean Turkey Chili will satisfy even the heartiest of appetites. It's packed with lean ground turkey, three kinds of beans, and a variety of Mexican spices. You can have 3 bean turkey chili using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of 3 bean turkey chili
- Prepare of Diced tomatoes 28 ounce can.
- You need of Chick peas 15 ounce can drained.
- It’s of Black beans 15 ounce can drained.
- You need of Kidney beans 15 ounce can drained.
- Prepare of Onion 1 small chopped and browned.
- It’s of Ground turkey 1 pound browned.
- It’s 1-2 tablespoons of Chili powder.
- It’s of Mild green chilies 4 ounce can.
- You need of Tomato sauce 8 ounce can.
Serve it with the toppings of your choice for a delicious, comforting meal. Thank you so much for watching! If there are any recipe suggestions please leave your comments down below! WW Slow Cooker Three Bean Turkey Sausage Chili.
3 bean turkey chili step by step
- Cook and stir turkey and onion in medium skillet over medium-high heat until turkey is no longer pink. Drain and discard fat. Transfer to slow cooker..
- Add tomatoes with juice, beans, tomato sauce, chilies and chili powder; mix well. Cover, cook on HIGH 6-8 hours or until done..
This chili had just enough heat for our tastes without being overly spicy. Like most chilis it is even. Turkey chili with pinto beans, black beans, and kidney beans. A dash of red wine and cocoa powder make this easy turkey chili recipe even more bold and delicious. Next add the green chilies, beans, tomatoes, xylitol and spices (except cilantro) and stir until combined.