Eggless Chocolate Banana cake !!.
You can have Eggless Chocolate Banana cake !! using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Eggless Chocolate Banana cake !!
- It’s 2 of ripe bananas.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s of For the cake batter :.
- It’s 1 of &1/2 cup all-purpose flour/maida.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 of tspn vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of tspn vinegar.
- It’s of 1/2 cup cocoa powder.
- You need 1 of tspn baking powder.
- You need 1/4 of tspn baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 of tspn salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of walnuts chopped or almonds.
- It’s 3 tbspn of chocolate chip.
Eggless Chocolate Banana cake !! step by step
- Firstly in a blender take 2 bananas & 3/4 cup sugar and blend to a smooth purée without any water.
- Transfer the banana purée into a large bowl.
- Then add the oil, vanilla extract and vinegar and whisk everything well till it gets combined.
- Place a sieve and add all the dry ingredients and sieve the flour making sure there are no lumps..
- Mix everything well using cut and fold method. Further add 1/2 cup water and and mix well. Make to a thick cake batter consistency..
- Also add some of the chopped walnuts and mix gently..
- In the meantime preheat oven and also grease cake tin with butter and dust it with flour or you can use butter paper..
- Pour the batter in the cake tin. And then top it with some more nuts and choco chips.
- Place the tin in the preheated oven & bake at 180 degrees and for 35 to 40 minutes or till the toothpick comes out clean when inserted..
- Remove the cake on a wire rack and let it cool completely. Once cool slice the cake and serve the chocolate banana cake..
recipe by Anjali Suresh @cookpad