French Vanilla Strawberry Chocolate Cupcakes. Which kind of cupcakes are you looking for? Lemon Cupcakes Pumpkin Cupcakes Vanilla Cupcakes Chocolate Cupcakes Strawberry Cupcakes Any Type of Cupcakes. This search takes into account your taste preferences.
French Vanilla Cupcake, Fresh Apple Filling with Cinnamon Buttercream Icing. Aaaand, it's sugar free and fat free, so there. I was tired of bringing the same thing to a potluck BBQ. You can make French Vanilla Strawberry Chocolate Cupcakes using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of French Vanilla Strawberry Chocolate Cupcakes
- It’s 1 box of French Vanilla Cake Mix.
- You need 1 box of Strawberries.
- Prepare 1 large of King Chocolate Bar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cold Milk.
- You need 1 cup of Confectionary Sugar.
So I made the easy strawberry cupcakes thinking they might be ok. There were a group of college-age kids in the kitchen talking about them. I heard, and I quote "those cupcakes were fire. These Chocolate, Vanilla, and Strawberry Cupcakes take the classic flavors of ice cream and turn them into ice cream sundae cupcakes with strawberry cake, chocolate ganache filling, and vanilla buttercream.
French Vanilla Strawberry Chocolate Cupcakes step by step
- Mix cake mix up as directed on box, bake in cupcake pan. When done while letting cool, begin next step..
- Puree strawberries so there are no chunks left, mix sugar and milk with strawberries in a bowl large enough to fit cupcake top..
- Shave full bar of chocolate using a vegetable peeler, put chocolate shavings in another bowl or plate big enough for cupcake top. (The larger the chocolate shavings you want the harder you push on chocolate while shaving).
- Dip cupcake in strawberry icing mix and then dip in chocolate shavings. Then put directly in refrigerator or enjoy. Keep left overs in fridge as icing is thin..
Topped with more chocolate and sprinkles, of course! To make the cupcakes, Melt the butter in the microwave. Add cake mix, eggs and water to the butter in large bowl. For filling, in a medium sauce pan, combine water, sugar, flour and lemon juice and. Available in Carrot Cake, Chocolate, French Vanilla, Red Velvet, Strawberry Dream.