Sig's Mushroom and Ham Quiche.
You can have Sig's Mushroom and Ham Quiche using 19 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sig's Mushroom and Ham Quiche
- It’s of For dough.
- You need of plain flour.
- It’s of baking powder.
- Prepare of quark.
- It’s of mk cold water.
- You need of olive oil.
- It’s of I teaspoon sugar.
- You need of flat teaspoon salt, no more.
- It’s of flour for dusting the pan.
- Prepare of butter for greasing the pan.
- It’s of For topping.
- You need of large eggs.
- It’s of whipping cream.
- It’s of good pinch cayenne pepper.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of parmesan cheese, grated.
- Prepare of Good handful or two of ham of the bone bits.
- You need of brown cepe mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare of large shallot very finely sliced.
Sig's Mushroom and Ham Quiche instructions
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Grease round pan 26-28 cm. Dust with flour. Into a bowl add flour and baking powder, mix well. Add quark, water, olive oil, sugar and salt, mix together, knead until well combined. Make sure you not knead to long as dough will become sticky. On worktop roll into a ball. Take rolling pin, roll into circle of about 32 cm. Fold in 4 corners. Lift dough into pan, unfold corner. Push edges onto baking pan. Insert fork into bottom several times to make tiny holes.
- Mix the eggs with the cream, season with salt and pepper. In a pan saute the shallot with the sliced mushrooms. Add the ham into the cake pan, then the mushrooms and shallot. Pour the cream and egg mix over the top. Grate parmesan over the top. Bake for about 30 minutes, until the quiche is a good golden brown and set. Cool down completly before removing from pan and serving. Decorate with nuts or seeds or otherwise if desired..
recipe by Sigrun @cookpad