Whole wheat Banana cake.
You can have Whole wheat Banana cake using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Whole wheat Banana cake
- Prepare 2 of bananas (ripe).
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1.5 cup of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of bkng powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of bkng soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need as required of Mix dry fruits(almonds chopped, walnuts, raisins).
- Prepare as required of Some choco chips.
Whole wheat Banana cake instructions
- Blend all together (banana, sugar, oil, milk).
- Pour in a bowl..
- Seive all dry ingredients. (wheat flour, bkng powder, bkng soda, cinnamon powder) and add in wet ingredients bowl..
- Add mix dry fruits (chopped almonds, raisins, walnuts) and some choco chips. Mix them well and make a smooth batter. Do not over mix..
- Pour in a greased mould..
- Put some almonds and choco chips on top..
- Preheat a pan for 5-7 minutes. Cook on low medium flame for 35-40 minutes. Or bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes..
- Dust with icing sugar ar normal sugar..
recipe by Kanika Singhal @cookpad