Mississippi Mud Brownies.
You can have Mississippi Mud Brownies using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Mississippi Mud Brownies
- It’s 1 box of fudgy brownie mix.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of water.
- Prepare Bag of mini marshmallows.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 box of powdered sugar.
- You need Tsp. of Vanilla extract.
- You need of Chopped walnuts or pecans (optional).
- You need of Add nuts to brownies or just sprinkle on top.
Mississippi Mud Brownies step by step
- Mix brownie mix, oil, eggs and water until well combined..
- Bake at 350 degrees until done. About 10-15 minutes. Check around 9..
- Pour mini marshmallows over cooked hot brownies and return to oven, with it off. The heat will melt marshmallows..
- Melt butter. Add cocoa powder and stir until combined. Over low heat, stir in powdered sugar until combined well..
- Remove from heat and add vanilla. Stir..
- Pour warm topping over brownies and marshmallows. Allow to cool..
- Cut into squares. Serve warm or room temp..
- You can also sprinkle with chopped nuts and coconut..
- Can also use scratch made brownies or cake :).