Eggless Banana Walnut Cake.
You can have Eggless Banana Walnut Cake using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Eggless Banana Walnut Cake
- You need For of dry.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of plain flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s For of wet :.
- Prepare 2 of banana.
- It’s 2 tbsp of crushed walnuts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of powder sugar or as needed.
- It’s 2 tbsp of condensed milk.
Eggless Banana Walnut Cake step by step
- Combine banana in a bowl and mash with a masher. Add powder sugar, melted butter. Mix well.
- Sieve plain flour, baking powder and salt. Combined with wet ingredients. Mix well. Then add crushed walnuts again mix well..
- Mean while preheat otg for 180 degree C for 5 minutes. Brush oil in and sprinkle plain flour. Pour the cake batter and spread evenly and tap it. Bake for 200 degree C for 10 minutes. Check in between. If it is done. After 2 minutes take out from the oven. Cut into pieces..
- Transfer to a serving plate. Garnish with leftover crushed walnut. Banana walnut is Ready to serve with evening tea or as a dessert.
recipe by Krishna Biswas @cookpad