Christmas fruit cake. An easy Christmas cake that turns out perfect every time. No creaming, beating or soaking of fruit required! Plus tips on storage and feeding your Christmas.
It's a shame that fruitcake as a species gets such a bad rap. These Christmas fruitcake recipes will have you thinking about holiday desserts in a whole new Forget everything you thought you felt about fruitcake. Used carious types of fruit and it has always been delicious. You can make Christmas fruit cake using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Christmas fruit cake
- Prepare 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of semolina.
- It’s 2 Tbs of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1 tsp of dry ginger powder.
- You need 1 cup of powder sugar.
- You need 1 cup of curd.
- You need 100 gm of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mixed berries.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Chopped dates.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chopped mixed dry fruits (almond, grapes and walnuts).
- You need 1 cup of orange juice.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
Eggless Fruit Cake with aromatic spices, rum-soaked fruits and nuts. The fruits get soaked in the hot water and turn soft. How to make eggless christmas fruit cake. Christmas Fruit Cake is a rich, intense British style cake loaded with rum-soaked dried fruits, spiced with candied bits of orange peel, ginger, and garam masala.
Christmas fruit cake step by step
- In a bowl soak all dry fruits and berries in orange juice. Rest for 3 to 4 hours(or microwave for 2 mins for instant)..
- Now mix all dry ingredients. Then mix all wet ingredients..
- Now drain orange juice from fruits. Mix the fruits in dry ingredients. So it coated nicely..
- Add orange juice and the wet mixture into the dry mixture. Mix it properly. Transfer in the greased tray. Add the chopped walnuts on top. Bake it in preheated(180° for 10 mins) oven for 30 minutes at 180°. It depends on your oven. So please adjust the timings according to your oven..
recipe by Dr. Lina Patel @cookpad
This delicious Christmas cake will be the talk of your Christmas Day party. Made with fruits including cashews, cherries, raisins and soaked with rich sherry, the sponge is fluffy and fruity. Vegan Christmas cake – a rich, moist and boozy vegan fruit cake that is perfect for the festive Fruit cake is a bit of a divisive one; I know that a lot of people aren't keen on it, but I absolutely love it and. Easy Fruit Cake Recipe – Non-Alcoholic Christmas Fruit Cake. An easy Christmas cake that turns out perfect every time.