Whole Wheat Banana Walnut Cake.
You can make Whole Wheat Banana Walnut Cake using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Whole Wheat Banana Walnut Cake
- It’s 4 of ripe bananas.
- You need 1.5 cups of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- It’s 10-12 of walnuts, roughly chopped.
Whole Wheat Banana Walnut Cake step by step
- Peel and mash the bananas, add to a mixing bowl..
- Add the sugar, oil, and vanilla essence. Mix well..
- Sieve the whole wheat flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt..
- Add this to the mixing bowl, mix well till the batter is smooth..
- Add the walnuts, fold in. Pour batter into a greased baking tray..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 Degrees Celsius for 45 minutes or until done..
recipe by Sunita K. @cookpad