You can cook Turkey Gravy using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Turkey Gravy
- Prepare 3 Cups of broth from roasted turkey.
- It’s 1 Cup of Chicken broth.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of flour.
- Prepare of cold water.
Turkey Gravy step by step
- Stir in just enough cold water into the flour in a small bowl to make a thin paste. Do this using a fork or small wire whip..
- Bring broth to a boil in saucepan over medium high heat..
- Slowly stir in flour paste using a wire whip. Continue cooking until gravy thickens..
- Season with salt and/or pepper ONLY after tasting to see if it even needs salt..
- Reduce heat to warm and cover until ready to serve..
- If gravy does not thicken, repeat the same process using maybe a tablespoon or 2 of flour and a tiny bit of water. NEVER add flour to liquid without first making a paste ir it will turn into lumps..