AMIEs "SOUFFLE di PANETTONE". Pour in the orange juice over the panettone, pressing and stirring so the bread is soaked. Add to the batter mixing well until well blended. Panettone is an Italian type of sweet bread loaf originally from Milan,usually prepared and enjoyed for Christmas and New Year in Western , Southern and Southeastern Europe as well as in South America , the Horn of Africa, and to a lesser extent in former French.
Nous avons passé beaucoup de temps avec nos amis, les professionnels du tourisme, les guides et chefs tout de la Toscane à créer une visite en Italie de cuisson dédié les secrets et les traditions de la cuisine toscane et les participants vont passer beaucoup de mains sur des heures à perfectionner les compétences de la cuisine toscane. Elaine Travel, food, friends & kindness are the joys of life. This is the place where I share the things that make my spirit smile. You can have AMIEs "SOUFFLE di PANETTONE" using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of AMIEs "SOUFFLE di PANETTONE"
- It’s 300 grams of panettone, sliced coarsely.
- Prepare 150 grams of white chocolate, chopped.
- It’s 500 ml of orange liqueur or orange juice.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 6 of egg yolks.
- You need 200 grams of butter.
- It’s 100 grams of baking flour.
- Prepare 100 grams of sugar.
- It’s 1 of fresh cranberries, for decoration.
I do not get paid or fed, or otherwise compensated by any subject in my blog (any comped items are noted), so my reviews are not biased by bribes. Check for reviews of places I've traveled to, eaten in, or visited, from Laguna Beach, CA to Paris, France and all places in between. Check for reviews of places I've traveled to, eaten in, or visited, from Laguna Beach, CA to Paris, France and all places in between. Cafè des Amis Via Marconi, Acquasparta.
AMIEs "SOUFFLE di PANETTONE" instructions
- Preheat the oven to180ºC (360ºF). Lightly sprinkle sugar in muffin tins..
- Combine chocolate and butter together. Cook and stir over double boiler, until mixture thickens. Set aside..
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and egg yolks until frothy. Gradually add the sugar and beat after each addition until creamy..
- Pour in the chocolate mixture, stirring to combine. Gradually pour in the flour and stir well after each addition..
- Pour in the orange juice over the panettone, pressing and stirring so the bread is soaked. Add to the batter mixing well until well blended. Refrigerate for 30 minutes..
- Spoon the creamy mixture into the prepared muffin tins and bake for 18-20 until set and golden-brown..
- We can serve it with scoop of vanilla ice cream, seasonal berries or cranberries..