Baked Eggs on Toast with Smoked Salmon & Asparagus. Add egg mixture and season with salt and pepper. Put avocado into a bowl, mash with a fork, and season with lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Creamy baked egg and smoked salmon pots recipe.
Place the herbed cream cheese, onion, capers, hard-cooked eggs and dill sprigs in separate serving bowls and let guests. Remove from the heat and season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a warm serving plate. You can cook Baked Eggs on Toast with Smoked Salmon & Asparagus using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Eggs on Toast with Smoked Salmon & Asparagus
- You need 5 g of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 4 of fine asparagus tips, cut into medium chunks.
- You need Handful of fresh spinach leaves.
- You need 4 of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 2 of large free range eggs.
- You need 2 slices of sourdough bread.
- It’s 50 g of smoked salmon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sweet chilli sauce.
- You need of Salt & pepper.
But today, I'm looooving the smoked salmon and cucumber mix. It adds a whole new dimension that's crisp, clean and satisfying. While the potato is baking, bring a pot of water to a simmer. Dipping a crispy toast finger (the French call it a mouillette) in a soft egg yolk has to be one of life's great pleasures. "When I was a kid, I loved.
Baked Eggs on Toast with Smoked Salmon & Asparagus instructions
- Heat the olive oil & butter in a non-stick frying pan. Add the asparagus tips and fry gently for 2 minutes. Add the tomatoes and spinach leaves and heat through for a few minutes until the spinach has only just wilted..
- Make two wells within the mixture and crack an egg into each well. Cover with a lid and cook on low-medium heat until the eggs are just cooked, or until the yolks have begun to go opaque. Meanwhile, pop the sourdough into the toaster..
- When the eggs are cooked, remove from the heat and take off the lid. Sprinkle generously with coarse sea salt (I like Maldon) and freshly ground pepper..
- Place the smoked salmon on top of the sourdough. Then, using a spatula, lift out each egg along with the mixture and place on top of the salmon. Drizzle over the sweet chilli sauce..
- Enjoy! ☺️.
TOP bread with smoked salmon and hard-boiled egg. Serve the eggs on the toasted bagels, topped with smoked salmon and garnished with the arugula. Slice off the top of each roll. Protein Salmon and Eggs on Toast. by SkinnyMs. Smoked salmon has a delightfully salty bite and a sumptuous texture that makes it a brunch favorite.