Quick biscuit cake.
You can have Quick biscuit cake using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick biscuit cake
- It’s 3 packets of instant chocolate pudding.
- You need 1 packet of instant pastry cream or whipped cream.
- It’s of milk.
- It’s 1 of double packet Miranda biscuits (very common Greek biscuits).
- You need of chocolate sprinkles, or colored sprinkles or ground walnut.
Quick biscuit cake step by step
- Beat the chocolate pudding well and pour it in a tupperware container or the baking tray that you will use for the sweet..
- Break the biscuits into small pieces and add them to the chocolate pudding and after you mix well, spread the mixture evenly in the container. If you like you can add more biscuits, depending on your taste..
- Beat the pastry cream and spread it over the mixture. If you like you can make patterns using a fork..
- Sprinkle with your favorite kind of sprinkles or finely ground walnuts..
- Set it aside in the fridge to cool..
- It always tastes better on the second day..
recipe by Cookpad Greece @cookpad