Diabetic chocolate Brownies.
You can have Diabetic chocolate Brownies using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Diabetic chocolate Brownies
- You need 150 grams of Raw chocolate see my recipe.
- You need 100 grams of butter or margarine I used butter but usually use flora light.
- Prepare 100 grams of plain flour.
- Prepare 8 grams of baking powder.
- Prepare 12 grams of sweetner granulated sugar.
- It’s 15 grams of cocoa powder I used creative nature.
- You need 2 of eggs if want more moisture add 1 more.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Diabetic chocolate Brownies step by step
- Grease and line a square tin and preheat oven to 180 80°.
- Make chocolate if made break up in plastic container add butter or margarine and melt over pan of warm water. Keep checking it don't want it to thicken up. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/345922-raw-diabeticnon-diabetic-darkmilk-chocolate.
- In mixing bowl add flour, cocoa powder sugar and baking powder and mix together.
- Checking chocolate stir eggs and vanilla extract together.
- When chocolate and butter melted stir in egg mix.
- Add egg and chocolate mix to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into lined tin and bake centre oven for 20 minutes. It will be cooked when skewer comes out clean..
- Leave in tin for few minutes then lift out and cool completely on wire rack..
- Cut up serve with ice cream (diabetic of course). I warm mine in microwave for 15 seconds..
- Enjoy…can be frozen too..
recipe by Irmgard Gater @cookpad