Honey-Walnut Breakfast Loaves.
You can have Honey-Walnut Breakfast Loaves using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey-Walnut Breakfast Loaves
- You need 1 of Betty Crocker SuperMoist yellow or butter recipe yellow cake mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of Water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Chopped walnuts or pecans.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Butter or margarine, softened.
- You need 1/4 cup of Honey.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of Betty Crocker Rich & Creamy vanilla ready-to-spread frosting.
- Prepare 1 of Additional chopped walnuts or pecans, if desired.
Honey-Walnut Breakfast Loaves step by step
- Heat oven to 350°. Grease bottom and sides of 2 loaf pans, 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 2 1/2 or 9 x 5 x 3 inches, with shortening; lightly flour..
- Beat cake mix, water, 1/2 cup walnuts, the butter, honey and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds; beat on medium speed 2 minutes. Pour into pans..
- Bake 8-inch loaves 50 to 60 minutes, 9-inch loaves 40 to 45 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Run knife around sides of pans to loosen loaves; remove from pans. Cool completely, about 1 hour..
- Spread glaze over tops of loaves, (spoon frosting from tub into microwavable bowl, microwave uncovered on High about 15 seconds or until frosting can be stirred smooth and is thin enough to drizzle) allowing some to drizzle down sides. Sprinkle with additional walnuts. Store loosely covered at room temperature..
recipe by Diane M @cookpad