Oyster Chicken with Potato.
You can cook Oyster Chicken with Potato using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Oyster Chicken with Potato
- You need 2 of chicken legs(cut into big cubes).
- You need 4 of potatos.
- You need of Peppercorn.
- You need of Oyster sauce.
- You need of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of little bit flour to marinate chicken.
- You need of Soy sauce.
Oyster Chicken with Potato step by step
- Wash and cut the chicken then marinate with light soy sauce, flour then set aside.
- Peel and wash potato and cut into chunks..
- Heat a wok. Add oil and fry a little bit the potato until it turns golden brown then remove. Then add garlic and chicken stir fry until chicken turns golden brown too. Add half cup water, pepper corn, oyster sauce. And add potato. Cover and simmer until cooked..
recipe by Emie @cookpad