Delicious Crispy Deep-Fried Pork Filet Cutlets.
You can make Delicious Crispy Deep-Fried Pork Filet Cutlets using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Delicious Crispy Deep-Fried Pork Filet Cutlets
- You need 300 grams of Pork filet.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1/4 of Cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of Panko.
- Prepare 1 of Oil for deep frying.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of Cake flour.
- Prepare 1 of Tomatoes to serve on the side.
- It’s 1 of Japanese mustard.
- You need 1 of Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
Delicious Crispy Deep-Fried Pork Filet Cutlets instructions
- Cut the pork filets to a thickness of about 1.5 cm and then gently pound with a meat pounder. Season with salt and pepper..
- Cut the cabbage into thin strips and soak in water. Drain the water and set aside. Arrange the cabbage on a plate along with the tomato, mustard, etc..
- Dip the pork in the flour, then the egg, and lastly coat with the panko. Deep-fry in 170℃ until golden brown (about 3 minutes)..
- Place on the plate. Garnish with Japanese mustard..
- "Kansai-style Udon with Shiro Dashi". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145912-comforting-flavor-kansai-style-udon.
- "Shiso Hijiki". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143311-homemade-shiso-hijiki-seaweed.
- "Simmered Chicken and Soybeans"..
- "Potato Salad with Milk" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152441-mild-potato-salad-with-milk.