Chocolate-Cinnamon Holiday Trifle. Chocolate angel food cake soaked in brandy and layered with chocolate meringue will have dinner guests swooning in their seats. Pears coated in ginger-cinnamon caramel are layered with sliced gingerbread and cognac custard in this spectacular trifle. This dessert is the perfect finale for a.
Because sometimes when you want chocolate, you want it now. Basically a giant candy cane in a bowl. Cinnamon Roll Bread Pudding Trifle with Rum Caramel Sauce. You can make Chocolate-Cinnamon Holiday Trifle using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Chocolate-Cinnamon Holiday Trifle
- Prepare 16 oz. of Frozen whipped topping.
- You need 20 of European spiced cookies, finely crushed.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate morsels.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of chocolate pudding.
- You need 3/4 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 2 cups of mini marshmallows.
There's no shame in eating the leftovers for breakfast. These delish trifle recipes are great to have on hand throughout the holiday season—and they're big Your holiday table needs something show-stopping this year. Trifles are easy to make, but look so Chocolate Brownie And Mousse Trifle. Because a single brownie is just not decadent enough.
Chocolate-Cinnamon Holiday Trifle instructions
- Thaw whipped topping and crush cookies.
- Heat cream in small saucepan on medium-high heat 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, add chocolate morsels but do not stir. Let stand 3-4 minutes. Whisk mixture until smooth..
- Spread 1 1/4 cup pudding into large serving bowl..
- Combine 8 oz whipped topping with remaining 1 1/4 cup pudding and cinnamon. Spread on top of 1st layer of pudding..
- Top with 1 cup cookies..
- Stir remaining whipped topping with marshmallows..
- Pour melted chocolate over cookie layer..
- Top with marshmallow mixture..
- Top with remaining cookies, cover and chill at least 1 hour..
This dessert is so rich and looks so elegant, your holiday guests will think you spent all afternoon stirring the pudding and making brownies from scratch. Bake cinnamon rolls according to package and let cool. Slice all rolls in half horizontally. Soak bottoms of rolls in the liqueur (optional) and place around the bottom of a trifle dish. Chocolate trifle recipes are a do-ahead dessert that serves a group, and it even tastes great the next day. —Pam Botine, Goldsboro, North Carolina.