Oats Dates and Walnuts Chocolate Cake.
You can have Oats Dates and Walnuts Chocolate Cake using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oats Dates and Walnuts Chocolate Cake
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Oats flour (grind instant Oats).
- You need 1/2 cup of Suji/Rava.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Grated Jaggery.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of ghee/butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Curd.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Dates paste.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk at room temperature.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of Chopped Walnuts.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Chopped Dates.
Oats Dates and Walnuts Chocolate Cake instructions
- Mix all dry ingredients by using Strainer.
- In a big bowl whisk Ghee and Jaggery until it become fluffy, add curd and whisk again for 2- 4 minutes..
- Now I this mixture add dry ingredients and milk in portions, mix it with soft hand and make smooth lumps free batter..
- Add dates paste in mixture and mix it well..
- Now add half chopped dates and walnuts in same batter and mix it again..
- Transfer batter In a greased cake tin and spread left chopped dates and walnuts, you may also add chopped almonds..
- Bake cake in 180degree C in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes. You can alsk bake it in preheated cooker..
- Enjoy this delicious and healthy dessert….
recipe by Swati Keshri @cookpad