Sweet Chicken, Ham and pineapple bake.
You can make Sweet Chicken, Ham and pineapple bake using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet Chicken, Ham and pineapple bake
- Prepare 2 of Chicken Breasts.
- You need 1/2 of mediunm onion cut into bite size pieces.
- It’s 50 g of Ham or gammon cut up.
- It’s 225 g of Small can pineapple chunks.
- You need 4 of Heaped tsp brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of BBQ Seasoning.
- It’s 2 tbls of Tomatoe sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Grated Ginger.
- Prepare 2 tbls of oil.
- You need 2 tbls of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mixed spice.
Sweet Chicken, Ham and pineapple bake step by step
- In a frying pan add the oil heat up and add the onions cook for 1 minute.
- Add the chicken cut cubed to the pan and the Ginger stir and let cook when the chicken is ready all coloured add the sugar stir and mix in.
- After frying for another 2 minutes add the BBQ seasonong mix well then the ham, mixed spice and stir and mix cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the pineapple and juice and the lemon juice fry for a further 2 minutes then add the Balsamic vinegar.
- Lastly add the tomatoe sauce (ketchup).
- Lastly turn the heat down and simmer for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes most of the juice will have cooked in and thickened..
- Serve with Sweet potatoes or Rice and Asparagus works well..
recipe by Maureen 😀 @cookpad