Chocolate Brownie Cake. A little of this tall, rich brownie cake goes a long way, so you'll have plenty of pieces left to share with grateful family members and friends. It's a sure way to satisfy true chocolate lovers and is perfect for. Last week I made nanny's chocolate fudge brownie cake but added an Easter touch to it.
Why not toss a layer of chocolate brownie in between some of my Ultimate Chocolate or Vanilla Cake, sandwiched with my Italian. This Chocolate Brownie Cake is the perfect summer treat, especially with your favorite fruit and this delicious cream cheese frosting! A chocolate brownie or simply a brownie is a square or rectangular chocolate baked treat. You can cook Chocolate Brownie Cake using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Brownie Cake
- It’s 1 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 2.5 cups of sugar.
- It’s 1.5 cups of cocoa.
- Prepare .5 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tbs of vanilla.
- It’s .5 cups of water, any temp.
- You need 2 tsp of espresso.
- You need 5 of eggs.
- You need 1.5 cups of AP flour.
- It’s 1.5 cups of chocolate chips.
- It’s of For glaze:.
- Prepare 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare .75 cups of heavy whipping cream.
Brownies come in a variety of forms and may be either fudgy or cakey, depending on their density. A one-pot chocolate brownie cake guaranteed to impress. This velvety chocolate brownie cheesecake recipe is a dream come true for chocolate lovers. It is an ultra rich and creamy, fancy dessert that will impress your guests and yet is easy to make!
Chocolate Brownie Cake instructions
- Blend melted butter with sugar.
- Stir in the cocoa, salt, vanilla, baking powder and salt in the butter mixture.
- Using a strainer, put the espresso into the strainer, hold over batter and pour the water into the strainer. Almost like making coffee by hand…just make sure the espresso grinds do not get into the batter..
- Stir in one egg at a time.
- Stir in the flour until all is combined.
- Mix the chocolate chips into the batter.
- Preheat oven to 350. Pour batter into a greased pan and bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Dont over bake, otherwise it may turn out hard. My time was 28 minutes. For the chocolate glaze: Over low heat, constantly stir until smooth the one cup of remaining chocolate chips and heavy whipping cream. A nice smooth chocolate sauce has just been created! Set aside..
- Pour the glaze over cake at least 10 minutes after the cake has been removed from the oven..
- Enjoy! Warning…its very rich, but satisfied my sweet tooth..
Brownies and chocolate cakes may often seem to be the two sides of the same coin. A brownie is a baked dessert, which can be considered as a cross between the cake and the soft cookie in relation. TURTLE CAKE is a chocolate lovers dream. This Turtle Brownie Cake recipe is a dense and moist chocolate brownie cake with walnuts and topped with the most incredible ganache and caramel. Easy chocolate brownie cake recipe from scratch with chocolate frosting, chocolate ganache, chocolate candies.