Wheatflour Banana Jaggery Cake.
You can have Wheatflour Banana Jaggery Cake using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Wheatflour Banana Jaggery Cake
- Prepare 1 cup of Wheat flour.
- It’s 2 of ripe banana.
- It’s 1 cup of jaggery.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of cooking oil(flavourless).
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cinnemon powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dry fruits (Almonds and pistachio )for garnishing.
Wheatflour Banana Jaggery Cake step by step
- In a mixer jar add banana pieces, jaggery and milk..grind all together and make a fine puree out if it..
- In a mixing bowl take out puree.Now in that add oil and mix well..
- Now in the same bowl add dry ingredients.Put a strainer in that add 1 cup Wheatflour,baking powder, baking soda, salt & cinnemon powder sieve all ingredients together..
- Mix everything by cut & fold method.Add chopped walnuts and mix well..
- Batter is ready.Pour into a greased and lined with butter paper tin.Tap it slightly..
- Sprinkle some Almonds & pistachio pieces(of your choice).Put the tin into preheated pan/kadai, close the lid and bake it for 35 mins on low flame..
- After 35 mins. Check with a toothpick, if it comes nice & clean it means cake is done.Take the Tin out and Allow it to cool down completely..
- Cut into desired pieces and enjoy..
recipe by Neetu Gupta @cookpad