Brownie Banana Bread. Blend in bananas and vanilla extract. Banana Bread Brownies are the perfect combination of a moist banana bread swirled with a dense chocolate brownie. Go ahead and do a search for banana bread brownies and see what pops up.
This creative combo starts with a couple ripe bananas and Betty Crocker Original Supreme. More dense than banana bread, this dessert is rich and filling. The brown butter frosting is something you will dream about days after the bars disappear from your. You can cook Brownie Banana Bread using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brownie Banana Bread
- Prepare 3-4 of very ripe bananas.
- You need 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 of large egg beaten.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of corn oil.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Hershey's Cocoa.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Hershey's chocolate syrup.
That's where these banana bread brownies come in. These truly have the taste and texture if a banana bread loaf married a pan of brownies and had a baby. So I decided to get to work. Banana bread is considered a quick bread.
Brownie Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 and butter a 4×8 loaf pan.
- Mash banana and add melted butter.
- Mix in baking soda, salt, sugar, egg, vanilla extract, flour, oil, and cocoa.
- Add chocolate syrup and mix well.
- Put into loaf pan and bake for 50-60 minutes.
- Serve warm or let cool..
- OPTIONAL: Add nuts if desired.
- Serving suggestion: Slice banana over each slice and dust with powdered sugar for a decadent dessert.
It uses baking powder rather than yeast to leaven the cake. This delectable Brownie Mix Banana Bread! Rich and chocolatey with the moistness of banana I honestly thought that this Brownie Mix Banana Bread would just taste like chocolate banana bread. Scoop the remaining banana bread batter over the top, making sure some brownie batter still shows through. Banana bread brownies are the perfect sidekick to a cup of morning joe, and make for easy individually wrapped on the go breakfast or mid-morning snack.