James protein bars.
You can cook James protein bars using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of James protein bars
- Prepare 2 c of chopped dates.
- It’s 1 1/2 c of warm water.
- It’s 3 c of regular oatmeal.
- It’s 1/3 c of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 of medium ripe banana.
- It’s 1 1/2 c of walnuts.
- It’s 6 scoops of unflavored pea powder protein (25 grams of protein per.
James protein bars instructions
- Soak dates in warm water for a minimum of 20 minutes..
- Line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper and set aside..
- Put dates (and water they soaked in) into a food processor and turn on. Add remaining ingredients and mix until smooth consistency..
- Spread into pan and refrigerate until firm. Cut into 8 pieces..
recipe by Jon Nugent @cookpad