Banana walnut oats cake.
You can make Banana walnut oats cake using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana walnut oats cake
- Prepare 2 of bananas.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oats.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- It’s 4 tbsp of oil/ghee.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped walnuts.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of choco chips.
- You need 1 tsp of vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
Banana walnut oats cake instructions
- First mash the bananas in a mixing bowl. It is good if the bananas are a little over ripen.
- Now add brown sugar and oil and mix well till the mixture is well combined.
- Keep the oven to Pre heat at 160c for 10mins.. Now add milk and mix well.
- Then seive wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon powder and salt for 2-3 times and add to the wet mixture.
- Add in oats and mix well.. Then add walnuts and choco chips and mix gently..
- Grease the cake tin and keep ready. Finally add vinegar mix well and pour into the greased tin top with some nuts and choco chips and tap a couple of times…
- Now bake in preheated oven at 160c for 25-30 mins or untill done. Check by inserting a toothpick in the center to come out clean.
recipe by Anuradha kulkarni @cookpad