Brown Sugar Glazed Ham.
You can have Brown Sugar Glazed Ham using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brown Sugar Glazed Ham
- You need of Large Package of Ham Steaks.
- You need of Tbsps. Butter.
- It’s of Tbsps. Ground Cinnamon.
- Prepare of Packed Brown Sugar.
Brown Sugar Glazed Ham step by step
- Preheat oven to 425 ° F..
- Spray a 13×9 glass baking dish with nonstick Cooking spray. Add the ham steaks. Sprinkle the cinnamon and brown sugar over the ham steaks. Then dot the butter over the top..
- Bake for 30-35 minutes. Then serve and enjoy. Goes well with cheesy garlic mashed potatoes and maple glazed carrots..
recipe by PittbullMom2014 @cookpad