Pork and turkey crockpot meatballs. Add turkey and pork; mix lightly but thoroughly. Pour sauce over top; stir gently. My kids eat them really well.
Slow cooker meals are my favorite any time of the year. And they have so much flavor… they are a delicious addition to pasta, sandwiches or even appetizers. In fact you can feed these to a whole herd of bread loving, dairy devouring, healthy food hating eaters and none of them will notice either. You can cook Pork and turkey crockpot meatballs using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pork and turkey crockpot meatballs
- It’s 2 lbs of ground pork.
- It’s 2 lbs of ground turkey.
- It’s 2 tbs of garlic powder, parsley, basil, onion powder.
- You need of salt and pepper to your liking.
- You need 2 jars of sauce.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need 1-2 c. of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 of large onion diced.
Give dinner a lighter twist with these genius ground turkey recipes made in a slow cooker. Place into the slow cooker and pour remaining marinara sauce on top. Heat the slow cooker if necessary. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan and add the onion, carrots, celery and garlic and fry gently for a minute.
Pork and turkey crockpot meatballs step by step
- Mix meat together well in large bowl with hands..
- Add dry ingredients to meat. add eggs and mix well. might need to add more or less breadcrumbs depending how wet mixture is..
- Roll meatballs. i flash freeze them. i out them on cookie sheet with wax paper and freeze for 30 min or so until hard. thrn bag them up and freeze raw..
- When ready to use dump in crockpot with sauce on high 4 to 6 hrs. you can also dump in and not freeze them. works well both ways..
- Use as meatball hoagies or over pasta. enjoy..
Mix the meat a day ahead of time. Combine the turkey and pork in a mixing bowl. Add the onions and garlic; cook briefly until wilted. Combine the bread crumbs and milk in a large bowl. Add the meat, onions and garlic, and the egg, nutmeg, cumin, salt, pepper and parsley.