Day After Thanksgiving Turkey Salad with Apples, Dried Cranberries & Other Stuff. It's turkey sandwiches stacked high on homemade rolls with a fat Apples- I prefer a tart, crisp apple like Pink Lady, Empire, or Cortland. Chicken Salad with Apples is an excellent make ahead dish, perfect for toting along to picnics or. This easy cabbage salad with apples is a bright fresh vegetable dish that is loaded with nutrients and quick to make.
I've brought it to too many Friendsgivings to count, and my family has enjoyed it at Thanksgiving as well. It's beautiful, easy to make, and a guaranteed. Diced apples, dried cranberries, celery, and a dash of curry powder add flavor to this chicken salad. You can cook Day After Thanksgiving Turkey Salad with Apples, Dried Cranberries & Other Stuff using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Day After Thanksgiving Turkey Salad with Apples, Dried Cranberries & Other Stuff
- Prepare 4 cups of loosely shredded or chopped roast turkey.
- It’s 1/4-1/3 cup of minced onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced fresh apple.
- Prepare 1/4-1/3 cup of dried cranberries (raisins, dried cherries, and chopped dried apricots would also work great).
- It’s 3 Tablespoons of to 1/4 cup chopped fresh herbs (whatever you like and have on hand words) or use 1 to 2 teaspoons dried.
- It’s 1/4-1/3 cup of chopped pickled peppers (if you only have regular cucumber pickles, that's fine, too).
- Prepare 3/4-1 cup of mayonnaise depending on creamy you like it.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of mustard.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of pickle juice (from whichever pickles you ended up using).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need of salt to taste (you probably won't need much between the seasoning on your turkey and the salt in the mayo, mustard, pickles).
The chopped pecans and walnuts in the salad add some extra flavor and interesting texture, but you can leave them out if you'd like. Serve this well-seasoned chicken salad in sliced ciabatta bread or. This chicken salad with apples and cranberries would be yummy on whole wheat crackers or a toasted english muffin or stuffed into a pita too. Creamy Chicken Salad Recipe – with celery, dried cranberries, and smoked almonds dressed in a combination of light mayonnaise and nonfat Greek.
Day After Thanksgiving Turkey Salad with Apples, Dried Cranberries & Other Stuff step by step
- Throw everything into a large mixing bowl..
- Mix thoroughly and adjust seasoning if needed..
- Enjoy! :).
Spinach, apples, and dried cranberries are tossed in a sweet and spicy dressing for a festive salad perfect for Thanksgiving dinner. After Thanksgiving, make a delicious turkey salad with the sweetness of apples and raisins, the tang of lemon juice, and the nutty crunch of sunflower seed. This delicious and fresh Leftover Turkey Salad with Cranberry Vinaigrette is the perfect healthy recipe for what to Are you the kind who recreates the exact same meal as the big day? While this salad is totally clutch right after Thanksgiving with those cranberries, turkey, and even random pecans. Turkey and Cranberry Salad with Toasted Pecans and Smoked Gouda: a tangy vinaigrette coats spinach leaves, roasted turkey, dried cranberries, and crunchy nuts and apple in this simple and delicious salad.