Whole-wheat Banana walnut cake. In this video i showed how to make healthy and delicious. Delicious whole wheat banana cake that is eggless as well as vegan. A quick and easy recipe that Banana Cake is a delicious, one-bowl vegan recipe made from mashed ripe bananas and whole wheat I also reduced the amount of baking soda and added in chopped walnuts for an extra crunch.
Process the bananas in a food processor until smooth, then add oil, applesauce, and vanilla, processing until they are well mixed. Rather, applesauce is used to give the bread moisture. Beat egg whites in a large bowl with an electric mixer at moderately high speed until they My daughter and husband scrafed these up! You can have Whole-wheat Banana walnut cake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Whole-wheat Banana walnut cake
- It’s 2 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of powered sugar.
- Prepare 1 and half cup of whole-wheat flour.
- It’s Half cup of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of walnuts.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
They were thick and cake-like. without the thought of whole wheat. This whole wheat banana pancake recipe is so easy to make. These banana pancakes are so fluffy, no one will guess they're made with whole wheat flour! Whole wheat, dairy-free banana bread pancakes that are perfectly sweet, fluffy and nutritious.
Whole-wheat Banana walnut cake instructions
- First take butter and powdered sugar. Beat it well until it becomes soft and fluffy..
- Take ripe banana and cut into small pieces. Take a grinder and grind it well. Make a puree. Now add banana puree to the butter sugar mix..
- Now add whole wheat flour,baking powder and baking soda. Mix it well then add milk and vanilla essence. Mix it well. Batter is ready. Take a cake Tin grease it well. Pour it in gresed tin. Now sprinkle walnut on batter..
- Keep this tin into preheated oven at 180 degree for about 30 minutes. Whole wheat banana cake is ready..
recipe by Kanwaljeet Chhabra @cookpad
This moist, tender, richly flavored loaf features whole wheat flour, making this a super (and tasty!) way to increase your family's intake of healthy fiber. Using honey as some of the sweetener adds both moistness, and the merest hint of honey flavor. Instead of sugar, we are using honey. Wheat flour banana cake ( Eggless) Whole Wheat Banana Cake Walnut Banana Wheat Cake Whole Wheat Cake Your banana whole wheat jaggery cake would be ready in no time.