Marie biscuit coffee cake.
You can have Marie biscuit coffee cake using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Marie biscuit coffee cake
- Prepare 250 gm of marie biscuit.
- It’s 1 tbsp of coffee powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1.5 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 (1 tbs) of milk powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of crushed almond and walnut.
Marie biscuit coffee cake step by step
- In a mixing bowl add coffee, sugar and water. Whisk and make a fine paste..
- In a grinder jar grind marie biscuits and make fine powder..
- Now add the coffee mixture, oil, soda, milk powder in grind biscuits. Add 3/4 water and make batter with no lumps..
- Pour the cake batter in greased cake tin. Tap it to remove bubbles..
- Now spread crushed nuts on the batter..
- Preheat the cooker for 10 minutes and Trasfer the cake tin on wire rack in preheated cooker..
- Bake it on low flame for 30 to 40 minutes. Cool it completely..
- Yummy coffee cake is ready..
recipe by Sneha Seth @cookpad