Honey Brown Sugar Ham cooked in Coca-Cola.
You can cook Honey Brown Sugar Ham cooked in Coca-Cola using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Honey Brown Sugar Ham cooked in Coca-Cola
- It’s of pre-cooked ham (spiral sliced ham works just as fine).
- Prepare of coca cola.
- It’s of dark brown sugar.
- You need of pineapple rings with juice.
- You need of maraschino cherries.
- Prepare of honey.
- You need of toothpicks.
Honey Brown Sugar Ham cooked in Coca-Cola step by step
- Remove packaging from ham and save the instructions.Rinse your ham and place bone down in a deep pan that can be used for the oven.
- Poor 1 can Coca-Cola over the ham and let it sit for about two hours.
- Generously pour 2nd can of coke, juice from the canned pineapples, and juice from maraschino cherries over ham.
- Once you've poured the juices drizzle a little honey and 1 cup of the brown sugar.
- Cover with foil tightly and cook your ham as directed on the hams packaging.
- Take the ham out 45 min before being done and pour honey generously over the ham covering it. Then using clean hands, pack on the brown sugar, again generously covering the ham with brown sugar. *THINGS CAN GET MESSY 🙂 (The honey is used as a glue for the sugar to stick).
- Decorate your ham by pinning pineapple rings and cherries with the toothpicks, cover with foil and place ham back in the oven for the last 30 minutes. Carefully take off foil and turn your oven up to 450°F and cook for the last 15 min. Or until desired..
recipe by cmar838 @cookpad